Welcome to Forest Street Primary School.
To be eligible to enrol for Foundation 2024, your child will need to turn 5 years of age by 30th April 2024.
Enrolments will be accepted according to the following criteria:
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones.
The Forest Street Primary School zone can be found here findmyschool.vic.gov.au.
In most cases, students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
In order to assist you in making this very important and exciting decision, we run tours by appointment and in small groups. These tours will be conducted by our school captains and led by either the Principal or Assistant Principal.
If you would like to book a tour please call the office on (03) 53392110. Alternatively please email: OR complete the online form and one of our staff will be in touch.
Enrolment forms may be collected from the school office.
Documentation required includes:
- a completed Enrolment Form
- a copy of the child’s original birth certificate
- an immunisation certificate available from Medicare (this can be added later as the vaccinations are completed)
- Residency Visa [including sub-class number] for non-Australian Residents only
- proof of the address of family residence (rates notice, rental agreement or utility bill)
- The Department provides guidance through the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
If you haven’t already checked out our Virtual Tour, click here.